About Crosslands Insurance
Crosslands General Insurance Brokers of London Inc. has been owned and operated by John Grant Charno the third since October 2000. The insurance business has been in the Charno DNA since the 1940s when John Charno opened J. Charno General Insurance And Real Estate LTD. in Toronto, Ontario.
Crosslands has a dedicated staff that prides itself with their years of commissioned experience, caring nature and breathing general insurance! While we write policies from one end of the province to the other we still have that small town service ethic which seems to be from a bygone era. We are located in London, Ontario on Richmond Street in the historic district in a beautiful 110 year old building. We look forward to helping you with your insurance needs.
Meet The Team
- Started with Crosslands in 2008
- Looks after all types of General Insurance(Home, Auto, Small Commercial)
- Manages our large marine insurance portfolio
- Our in house computer wizard
- 30 plus years of experience in the industry as both a company underwriter and a broker
- Experience in both Canada and the US
- Associate Degree in risk management and held a class 220 license in the US
- Zella has been a licensed insurance broker for almost 20 years in personal and commercial lines
- Zella grew up in London and is an alumnus of Western University, having received her psychology degree
- Hold a CAIB designation
- Prides herself on treating her clients like “Gold”
- When not working, she enjoys going for walks and spending time with her family.